Visiting the Keio History Museum
Eligibility: Anyone is welcome to visit the museum (for the time being, advance reservations are required)
Opening hours: 10:00–18:00
Closed: Sundays, public holidays, summer break, year-end and New Year holidays
[Advance Reservation to prevent the spread of COVID-19]
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
[How to make a reservation]
Please make a reservation from this page.
- Sorry, but we cannot accept reservations by phone.
- Reservations can be made online on the same day of your visit, if there is an available time-slot.
- Depending on the situation, you may be asked to wait for entry even if you have made a reservation.
- Please note that you may be asked to change your reservation, due to changes in the situation surrounding COVID-19 infections.
- The museum closes at 18:00. If you reserve from 17:00, please be sure to enter the museum by 17:30.
- There is no parking available at the museum. We recommend using public transportation.
[How to enter the museum]
On the day of your visit, please present your reservation screen by smartphone or print out at the entrance.
If you do not have them, you will not be allowed to enter.